TRYOsteopathy, Newport – Consultation plus One or Two Osteopathy Treatments – normally up to £134.50 deal price from £46.00
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Voucher valid until 30th November 2017
- Appointments are only available on Tuesday & Thursday between 9.00am-5.00pm
- Only one voucher per person
- May purchase multiple as gifts
- Choice of osteopathy consultation & treatments
- Choose from one or two treatments
- Treats a wide range of medical conditions.
- Give your muscles, joints & nerves the treatment they deserve
- Fully qualified osteopath
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
Let’s make no bones about it – looking after your muscles and joints is vital to your health and wellbeing.
Give them the special treatment…
Today’s deal is Choice of Consultation plus One or Two Osteopathy Treatments @ TRYOsteopathy, Newport, from only £46.00
Osteopathy is a hands-on form of physical therapy. By using an extensive knowledge of the body alongside a detailed consultation it can be used to help to develop specific treatments for each individual.
Tim Young is founder and principle of TRYOsteopathy. He graduated as an Osteopath in August 2015 and is now based within Quay Street Massage in Newport.
To celebrate the move, they are delighted to offer these fantastic packages.
Now the kids are back at school it is time to take care of your back and body with these osteopathic consultation and treatments to help ease aches and pain caused by day to day stresses.
Tim aims to help people with acute or longstanding musculoskeletal problems (new or old aches and pains) – while helping and enhancing the bodies own healing mechanisms.
Osteopathy treatments can help with the likes of:
- Tension Headaches
- Shoulder & Neck Pain
- Non-specific Lower Back Pain (as recommended by NICE Guidelines)
- Hip & Knee Pain….and much more
* Initial Consultation plus One Treatment – deal price £46.00…normally £92.00
* Initial Consultation plus Two Treatments – deal price £67.50…normally £134.500
Try the necks best thing in muscle and joint treatment and book a session now.
Tim Young is founder and principle of TRYOsteopathy.
From a very young age he received complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) such as osteopathy, acupuncture, chiropractic and homeopathic treatments for various different ailments. It was not until he was a teenager where he rowed to a reasonable standard that he understood how effective these treatments were, bringing him back from injury and keeping him playing and training in a sport he loved.
At the age of 28 Tim chose the path to become an Osteopath.
Ultimately being able help people with acute or longstanding musculoskeletal problems (new or old aches and pains), was really the main reason why he wanted to become an osteopath.
Tim has a comprehensive understanding of the different physiological and pathological processes of the human body and has learned a wide array of techniques which can be used alongside his knowledge to help and to enhance the bodies own healing mechanisms. This allows him to treat a wide variety of range of people and musculoskeletal conditions tailored to the individual.
the Quay Street Massage Centre, Quay Street, Newport, United Kingdom