Utopia Spa, Melville Hall Hotel, Sandown – Choice of Pampering Treatments including Massages, Thai Foot, Body Cocoon plus Manicure or Pedicure – normally up to £40.00 deal price from £18.00
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Voucher is valid until 30th November 2017
- Voucher is valid seven days a week
- Voucher is not valid Bank Holiday weekends
- Over 18s only
- If voucher is not used within the dates specified, they cannot be amended
- Treatments subject to availability, please book well in advance
- Once booked treatments cannot be re-booked or cancelled
- Choose your selected package from dropdown menu
- Book your chosen treatments direct with spa
- Book any treatment upgrades direct with spa
- Contact TPIW if you would like a bespoke gift voucher for someone special
- Choice of pampering treatments
- Wonderful beauty rooms – amazing feedback from TPIW users
- Fabulous treatments using top brand products
- Professional therapists
- Choose from massages, Thai Foot, Body Cocoon among others
- Relax & unwind
* choose options from dropdown menu *
If the closest you’ve come to an ‘essential oil’ recently is filling up the car then you’re definitely in need of a treat.
Indulge in some blissful adult-only me-time…
Today’s deal is Choice of Gorgeous Pamper Treatments including Massages, Thai Foot Massage, Body Cocoon, Manicure or Pedicure @ Utopia Spa, Melville Hall Hotel, Sandown, from only £18.00
Utopia Spa at Melville Hall Hotel is the perfect place to spoil yourself.
Unwind in this tranquil environment and take time to relax and calm down from day to day life and stresses.
It boasts luxury treatment rooms and uses top products including leading spa brand Decleor.
These deals always prove popular and the feedback from TPIW users is amazing – so don’t delay this time…
Choose from dropdown menu:
* Indian Head Massage – deal price £25.00…normally £40.00
Let the tension melt away around your shoulders, neck & scalp while you drift into deep relaxation
* Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage – deal price £20.00…normally £30.00
Relaxing massage perfect for the most troublesome areas
* Nourishing Scalp Massage – deal price £18.00…normally £30.00
Let the tension melt away around your shoulders, neck & scalp while you drift into deep relaxation. Combining Indian head techniques with warm coconut oil this calming treatment will help to nourish & soothe the scalp
* Thai Foot Massage – deal price £25.00…normally £40.00
Powerful therapeutic essential oils, a combination of massage, stretching & acupressure will be used to stimulate reflexology points & open energy channels, leaving you feeling relaxed, balanced & invigorated
* Ultimate Vitamin Glow Facial – deal price £40.00…normally £80.00
In this multi award-winning facial, a powerful blend of aromatherapy oils tailored to treat your skins needs are combined with 100% natural mask, power-packed with vitamins & anti-oxidants. Skin is left deeply cleansed, perfectly replenished & glowing with radiance
* 115-minutes Body Cocoon – deal price £40.00…normally £80.00
Combines a full body exfoliation with a rich & nourishing body mask. Cocooned in a blanket on a heated couch, your therapist will massage your scalp. Finish with a bespoke full body massage to melt away unwanted stresses & strains
* Essie Gel Manicure or Pedicure – deal price £20.00…normally £32.00
Upgrades are available by paying Utopia Spa direct on the day of your treatment.
If you can’t remember the last time you relaxed, then remind yourself of how it feels with these perfect, worry-free treatments.
Escape the hustle and bustle of 21st century living in this truly relaxing, peacefully located spa hotel. You can unwind, relax and feel perfectly pampered at Melville Hall Hotel & Utopia Spa. This premier, peaceful retreat sits only minutes away from the stunning coastline of Sandown Bay and its quaint town. Savour a most memorable and enjoyable short break or relaxing spa day - certain to leave you wanting to return time and time again.
Melville Hall Hotel, Melville Street, Sandown, United Kingdom