Vintage Hair Lounge, Ventnor – Vintage Up-Do Hairstyle Session – normally £30.00 deal price £15.00
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Voucher is valid until 10th December 2018
- Session will take approximately 30 minutes
- Suitable for medium to long hair only – not suitable for short hair
- The offer does not include waving or setting
- Clients should come with clean dry hair & not used straighteners on that day
- All hair styles will be created using Davines hair products
- Vintage hair styling session
- Get a fabulous retro up-do look from decades gone by
- Professional hair stylists with renowned reputation
- Top quality products used
- Go back in time
- Look & feel amazing
- Welcoming salon & boutique
- Save 50%
If you’re a lover of all things retro than you’ll want to victory-roll up to this classic…
Today’s deal is Vintage Up-Do Hairstyle Session @ Vintage Hair Lounge, Ventnor, for only £15.00
Head to Vintage Hair Lounge where you’ll enjoy some lovely old time fun.
The vintage salon and boutique was opened by hairdressing expert Gloria Holloway and her daughter Sharon, more than 50 years after first setting up shop in the town.
Gloria and Sharon – an award winning film make-up artist – boast a world-wide reputation in vintage hairstyling, training hairdressers in traditional techniques and providing vintage hair and makeup looks for a wide range of clientele.
With this package you’ll begin with a style consultation before undergoing a retro hair sesh.
You will spend approximately 30-minutes in the professional hands of your hair expert.
Your locks will be dressed into a vintage 1940’s, 1950’s or 1960’s style using products from top quality Italian hair brand Davines. This all natural product range is of exceptional quality and is a great fit for the work Vintage Hair Lounge does.
Vintage Hair Lounge also has a perfumery selling vintage fragrances, and is the leading South Coast stockist of retro lingerie and hosiery brand What Katie Did
Afterwards all you have to do is your best Hollywood pin-up impression.
As specialists in vintage styling and makeup, Sharon & Gloria Holloway of Vintage Hair Lounge are perfectly placed to help you create your perfect vintage look, from the 20s to the 60s. Vintage Hair Lounge also has a perfumery selling vintage fragrances, and is the leading South Coast stockist of retro lingerie and hosiery brand What Katie Did.
5 Pier Street, Ventnor, UK