Warner Bros. ‘The Making of Harry Potter’ Studio Tour Day Trip direct from the Island including Coach Travel, Ferry Crossings and Admission – just £10.00 deposit
The Fine Print
- Choose your date option from dropdown menu
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- £10.00 deposit is payable today – the remainder is payable direct to the company running the trip four weeks prior to trip
- Trip takes place on dates detailed in deal
- Trip includes return coach travel to your choice of Island pick-up point
- Trip includes return ferry crossings & admission
- Itinerary information is approximate & subject to change
- Child price is for children aged 5-15 years old inclusive
- The Making of Harry Potter Studio Tour day trip
- Must visit for any Potter fan
- Wander around The Great Hall & Diagon Alley
- Home to array of fab props
- Includes Coach Travel & park admission
- Under 5s just £9.00
- Choice of Island pick-up points
- Sold out within hours last time
* choose your option from dropdown menu – very limited availability *
Get out from the cupboard under the stairs and discover a spellbinding adventure…
Today’s deal is Warner Bros. ‘The Making of Harry Potter’ Studio Tour Day Trip direct from the Island including Return Coach Travel, Ferry Crossings & Admission, for only £10.00 deposit payable today
Warner Bros. ‘The Making Of Harry Potter’ Studio Tour is winner of a coveted Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor and famous around the world for providing Potterheads with unparalleled ‘wow’ moments.
‘The Making of Harry Potter’ trip runs on Monday 7th May, Saturday 30th June, Saturday 11th August, Sunday 12th August, Monday 27th August and Friday 31st August
The famous Leavesden Studios were the filming location and home to the Harry Potter for over 10 years. Once filming wrapped on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 in 2010, the production crew were left with a treasure trove of thousands of intricate and beautifully-made artefacts, many of which wouldn’t have been saved on a typical production.
The team behind Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter wanted to preserve and showcase these iconic props, costumes and sets so that Harry Potter fans could experience the magic of filmmaking first-hand.
This unique experiences offers you the chance to visit the sets used in the film including The Great Hall, Diagon Alley’, the Hogwarts Express and Platform 9¾.
Visit the Backlot and discover Privet Drive, The Knight Bus and Hogwarts Bridge – it’s also one of only three places in the world where you can get yourself a glass of Butterbeer.
The prop department features wands and potions as well as the memory cabinet and other wonderful props from the films.
You will also be able to see the costumes, plans and designs used to create sections of the films.
The gift shop is even inspired by Gringotts Bank, where you will be able to purchase souvenirs such as house clothing, novelty sweets and replica wands.
You will board the comfortable coach at a host of Island pick-up points before making the trip to the studio.
* Adult Trip (12+) to The Making of Harry Potter – deal price £68.00 – just £10.00 deposit payable today
* Child Trip (5-15) to The Making of Harry Potter – deal price £63.00 – just £10.00 deposit payable today
* Infant (under 5’s) to The Making of Harry Potter – deal price £10.00 payable today
The remaining cost of your package is payable direct to the company running the trip four weeks before
Island pick-ups will be in the morning ready to catch a morning vehicle ferry over to the mainland, arriving at the attraction at approximately midday – ready for your pre-booked tour. The coach will then depart the studios late afternoon to make its way back to the ferry port for an evening ferry back to the Island
Pick-up points are: Shanklin – Landguard Road Bus Lay-by (Co-op) | Lake – Memorial Bus Lay-by (Tesco) | Sandown – Victoria Road Bus Lay-by (Library) | Brading – Bullring Bus Lay-by | Ryde – Hovertravel Coach Park | Newport – Coppins Bridge Car Park (coach bays) | East Cowes – Red Funnel Car Ferry Terminal
Warner Bros. The Making of Harry Potter Studio Tour has more than enough to keep any big or little ones entertained!