* choose your option from dropdown menu *
Dory offered up some great advice when she said just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming…
Today’s deal is Choice of Seven Week Summer Group Swimming Lessons Courses @ Waterside Pool, Ryde, for only £28.50
Make sure your little one goes through life swimmingly by getting them learning how to be confident and competent in the water.
Waterside Pool is a great spot to get kids swimming thanks to their professional teachers and fun lessons.
Let youngsters make a splash with these intensive Seven Week Group Swimming Lessons Courses – which run from July 15th-1st September 2019
These ASA Stages 1-8 courses are aimed at youngsters aged four-years-old and above. Lessons run Monday-Friday after school plus Saturday and Sunday mornings.
Children taking part must be over the age of four-years-old must have received the previous ASA certificate before progressing to the next stage.
* Stage 1 – entering water safely, at ease with water on face, basic movement skills & water confidence skills, using aids movement front/back for five metres, push & glides, exit water safely. Distance of five metres no aids
* Stage 2 – gaining confidence with no aids front to back positions, submerging head under water, travel on front/back for 10 metres, jump into water exit with no help, gain water safety knowledge
* Stage 3 – further previous skills, submerge fully under water, obtain object from bottom of pool, introduce breathing, learn water safety code. Distance 25 metres arms out of water attempt of breathing. Introduce butterfly & breaststroke kick
* Stage 4 – developing understanding of buoyancy through a range of skills, refining kicking technique for all strokes. Introduce a sitting dive. Distance 50 metres
* Stage 5 – developing sculling & treading water skills, refining all strokes. Introduce standing dive. Distance 100 metres
* Stage 6 – learning correct breathing techniques for all strokes, understanding preparation for exercise, introduce competitive swimming techniques & drills. Distance 200 metres or above
* Stage 7 – developing legal swim England stroke technique, combining skills learnt into drills, increasing aerobic capacity & endurance. Introduce competitive starts & turns for all strokes
* Stage 8 – preparation for competitive swimming, perfecting stroke strength & technique over a greater distance. Focusing on both aerobic & anaerobic capacity
Lessons take place in small groups to ensure that each youngster gets the vital attention and feedback they need.
Progress is monitored and shared with you so you are kept up to date with how well your child is doing – you’re even allowed poolside to watch their development first-hand.
The teachers provide constant assistance and aim to have youngsters water confident in no time.
This offer is very limited, so get out and let your little ones have a splashing great time!