The Norfolk Hotel, Weymouth – Four-Day Trip direct from the Island including Half-Board Accommodation, Entertainment, Excursion, Coach Travel & Ferry Crossings – deal price £153.00 per person
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Trips takes place on Friday 27th – Monday 30th October 2017
- Trip includes return coach travel to your choice of Island pick-up point
- Trip includes return ferry crossing
- Itinerary information is approximate & subject to change
- Price is per person based on two people sharing a room
- Single supplement is payable direct (subject to availability)
- Weymouth four-day autumn trip
- Lovely seaside hotel
- Includes three-nights half-board accommodation
- Includes entertainment plus half-excursion to Dorchester
- Great spot to relax & unwind
- Discover this wonderful seaside town
- Includes return ferry & coach travel
- Choice of Island pick-up points
If you’re after a good old traditional British break this Autumn then read on…
Today’s deal is Four-Day Weymouth Trip Direct from the Island including Three Nights Half-Board Accommodation, Entertainment, Excursion, Ferry Crossings & Coach, for only £153.00 per person
You will never be short of things to do during a visit to Weymouth, with an abundance of natural and themed attractions for everyone to enjoy!
A warm welcome awaits you at The Norfolk Hotel. The hotel is a Georgian grade II listed building situated on the Esplanade, with uninterrupted views of the beautiful bay and Dorset coastline.
The hotel provides 30 en-suite bedrooms, all of which include TV, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. There is also a lift which serves most floors.
The hotel also boasts a stylish breakfast / dining room with stunning sea views of Weymouth’s award winning beach, the perfect way to start any morning or end any evening.
There is also a licensed bar complete with stage and dance floor which boasts regular evening entertainment with reasonably priced drinks.
With today’s deal you’ll not only get three nights at the hotel, but you’ll also get a slap-up dinner in their restaurant each night of your stay plus entertainment afterwards.
You will also enjoy a half-day excursion to Dorchester included in the package!
This trip runs from Friday 27th – Monday 30th October 2017 and is priced just £153.00 per person based on two people sharing a room
Island pick-ups will be in the morning for the 10.00am ferry to the mainland, arriving at the hotel in the afternoon. Hotel departure will be in the morning for the 3.00pm return ferry (all timings are subject to change)
Pick-up points are: Shanklin – Landguard Road Bus Lay-by (Co-op) | Lake – Memorial Bus Lay-by (Tesco) | Sandown – Victoria Road Bus Lay-by (Library) | Brading – Bullring Bus Lay-by | Ryde – Hovertravel Coach Park | Newport – Coppins Bridge Car Park (coach bays) | East Cowes – Red Funnel Car Ferry Terminal