Whipsnade Zoo, Bedfordshire – Day Trip direct from the Island including Coach Travel, Ferry Crossings and Entrance – deal price £53.00
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Trip takes place on Saturday 26th May 2018
- Trip includes return coach travel to your choice of Island pick-up point
- Trip includes return ferry crossings & admission
- Itinerary information is approximate & subject to change
- Only one free infant under 3 years old with each paying adult
- Child price is for children aged 3-15 years old inclusive
- Whipsnade Zoo day trip
- Includes Coach Travel & park admission
- Enjoy the delights of this family favourite
- Discover over 3,700 animals
- See elephants, rhinos, giraffes & lions
- Sister zoo to ZSL London Zoo
- Under 3s are FREE
- Choice of Island pick-up points
* choose your option from dropdown menu – very limited availability *
Get closer to the natural world and make friends with giraffes, tigers, rhinos, meerkats, penguins and more…
Today’s deal is Whipsnade Zoo Day Trip Direct from the Island including Return Coach Travel, Ferry Crossings & Admission for only £53.00
Kids and big kids alike will enjoy today’s fantastic opportunity to visit family-favourite Whipsnade Zoo.
This trip runs on Saturday 26th May 2018
You will board the comfortable coach at a host of Island pick-up points before making the trip to the zoological park near Dunstable.
ZSL Whipsnade Zoo is the sister zoo of the famous ZSL London Zoo.
It is the UK’s largest zoo and one of Europe’s largest wildlife conservation parks. It is home to 3,873 animals, many of which are endangered in the wild. The majority of the animals are kept within sizeable enclosures; others, such as Peafowl, Patagonian Maras, and Red-necked Wallabies, roam freely around the park.
Some of the most popular residents at the Zoo include Asian Elephants, Rhinos, Giraffes, Lions, Sea Lions, Cheetahs, Amur Tigers, Brown Bears and Lemurs. There is also a Discovery Centre and Children’s Farm
Due to its size, once inside the park visitors can use the train and specialist buses to travel around the enclosures.
* Adult Trip (15+) to Whipsnade Zoo – deal price £53.00
* Child Trip (3-15) to Whipsnade Zoo – deal price £48.00
* Infant (under 3s) to Whipsnade Zoo – FREE
Your trip includes local pick-up, return coach travel and admission into the attraction. Island pick-ups will be early morning ready to catch the 8.30am ferry – arriving at Whipsnade Zoo approximately 11.30am. The coach will then depart the park at approximately 4.30pm – dropping passengers off on the Island early evening.
Pick-up points are: Shanklin – Landguard Road Bus Lay-by (Co-op) | Lake – Memorial Bus Lay-by (Tesco) | Sandown – Victoria Road Bus Lay-by (Library) | Brading – Bullring Bus Lay-by | Ryde – Hovertravel Coach Park | Newport – Coppins Bridge Car Park (coach bays) | East Cowes – Red Funnel Car Ferry Terminal
Whipsnade Zoo has more than enough to keep any big or little ones entertained!