ZSL London Zoo Day Trip including Coach Travel, Ferries and Admission – deal price £53.00 – only £10.00 deposit
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Trip takes place on Saturday 1st September 2018
- Remaining cost of trip is payable direct to operator four weeks prior to trip
- Trip includes return coach travel to your choice of Island pick-up point
- Trip includes return ferry crossings & show ticket
- Itinerary information is approximate & subject to change
- Only one free infant under 3 with each paying adult
- Child price is for children aged 3-15 years old inclusive
- ZSL London Zoo day trip
- Includes Coach Travel & attraction admission
- Only £10.00 deposit
- Discover over 750 different species of animals
- See Tigers, Lions & Gorillas plus Giraffes
- The perfect treat for all ages
- Under 3s are FREE
- Choice of Island pick-up points
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
We’re not lion, this package promises an elephant-astic time for the whole family…
Today’s deal is ZSL London Zoo Day Trip Direct from the Island including Return Coach Travel, Ferry Crossings & Admission for only £10.00 deposit
Kids and big kids alike will enjoy today’s fantastic opportunity to visit ZSL London Zoo.
This trip runs on Saturday 1st September 2018. You will board the comfortable coach at a host of Island pick-up points before making the trip to London.
Always wanted to glimpse a tiger prowling around or dreamt of watching graceful giraffes? Let ZSL London Zoo make your wishes come true.
This is an opportunity to enjoy the company of more than 750 incredible species from around the world.
London Zoo opened in April 1828 and is the world’s oldest scientific zoo.
Today the Zoo house species such as Sumatran tiger, Asiatic lions, lowland gorillas, Komodo dragons, lemurs, penguins, hippos, sloth and Galapagos giant tortoises.
The animals and attractions are split into different areas including Land of the Lions, Tiger Territory, Gorilla Kingdom, Into Africa, the Outback, Rainforest Life and Nightlife as well as The Aquarium, Animal Adventure, Reptile House, Giants of the Galapagos, Attenborough’s Komodo Dragon House, B.U.G.S, Penguin Beach, In with the Lemurs, Meet the Monkeys, Butterfly Paradise, African Bird Safari, Snowdon Aviary and Blackburn Pavilion.
* Adult Trip (15+) to London Zoo – deal price £53.00…deposit only £10.00
* Child Trip (3-15) to London Zoo – deal price £48.00…deposit only £10.00
* Infant (under 3) to London Zoo – FREE
Your trip includes local pick-up, return coach travel and admission into the attraction. Island pick-ups will be early morning ready to catch the 7.15am ferry – arriving at the Zoo approximately 10.45am. The coach will then depart at approximately 4.15pm heading back to Southampton for the 7.15pm ferry – dropping passengers off on the Island later that night
Pick-up points are: Shanklin – Landguard Road Bus Lay-by (Co-op) | Lake – Memorial Bus Lay-by (Tesco) | Sandown – Victoria Road Bus Lay-by (Library) | Brading – Bullring Bus Lay-by | Ryde – Hovertravel Coach Park | Newport – Coppins Bridge Car Park (coach bays) | East Cowes – Red Funnel Car Ferry Terminal